The former Grade II Manor House designed by A.W.N. Pugin in 1845-7 has been painstakingly and lovingly restored to its former glory.
There were many challenges including the conservatory at the rear requiring removal so the original elevations could be revealed. All works were carried out in collaboration with the relevant interested parties including the City Council’s Conservation Department.
The removal of non-original links and structures greatly helped the restoration of the building, with all remedial work being done to match the original.